Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Out With the 2014....Carrying on through 2015

Doesn't this just about say it all?  I have so many "goals" that I carry on from one year to the next...and this year (like many in the past) will be the year I complete them LOL.  Along with the usual culprits of losing weight, working out, getting healthy, love more, being angry less, etc....I joined a new challenge for 2015.  It is a No Stash Acquisition Challenge.  That means NO STASH BUYING for the entire year.  GULP!!!  I did put an exception of threads on this challenge, as you never know when you might run out of a color, but in order to be fair to myself, I am going to use a gift card I got for Christmas for any threads that fall under this exception thus sticking with not spending any cash in 2015 on stash. 

In addition to New Years Goals, also come a New Years 31 day stitching challenge.  I have lined up a different project for each day of January to work on.  About half of the projects are new, and the other half are WIPS that have sat for far to long collecting dust.  My hope is to have a large number completed by the end of the year.  To help myself with that goal, I have decided that many of my new projects should be small, fairly easily to complete projects. My list for Jan can be seen in the list to the side.

Happy New Year All!  I look forward to this next year, and hope you will join me often for updates and general chatter of what matters...life!

No comments:

Post a Comment