Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 10, 11 and 12

Had a hard time keeping up with the blog this weekend, but did manage to get some stitching in.





Day 10 had me working on Lion Of Judah.  This is a HAED project.   I absolutely love this project, and can't wait to finish it.  Below is the end of 2014 and the end of 1-10-15





End of 2014
1-10-15





















Day 11 brought on another Friends card finished.  I used my own colors since the kit I made the last one out of was out of colors.  I actually like the colors in this one better.  Finished this one-so it makes for two finishes for the year.









Day 12 had me working on the Effects of Caffeine Story Keep (Another HAED).  I am struggling with this particular project as it was started on 28 count over 1.  When I started it I was not having as much problems with my eyesight.  I had thought about re-starting the project, however I love the way it pops on the color of fabric I choose so I have decided to stick it out and try to make it work.




End of 2014
1-12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment