Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 7


Day 7 was a total bust in my opinion!  After spending about four hours stitching the project Heartfelt Hope Owl, I realized that I was at least one row off on the stitching of the area I had covered.  In order to fix it, I would have had to pull over 500 stitches.  Rather than pulling the stitches and being frustrated I think the project will need to be restarted completely.  This project, while cute, has never really talked to me [yes my projects talk to me, don't yours??] so I have decided NOT to restart it at this time.  I will decide down the road if it is a project I really want to do.

Since Heartfelt Hope Owl was a bust, I decided to pull out tomorrows project and work on it for two days rather than just the one.  The project slated for tomorrow is Mini Peacock Daze by Josephine Wall (Another HAED).  I managed to get just over 500 stitches done on it, putting the project at just 2000 stitches in.  The total project has 79,750 stitches total.  At this point I have completed 1/4 page and 2.51% of the total project.

Mini Peacock Daze
by Josephine Wall
2000 stitches completed
1-7-15

No comments:

Post a Comment