Friday, January 2, 2015

Jan 2nd

Day Two of the challenge.  Did not get to stitch very much today as I spent a large portion of the day hanging with my grandchildren so their mom could go to the doctor.  She is due with our third grand baby on Feb. 1st, and we are all very excited.  


Today's project is a Marriage Sampler found in the May 2002 issue of Crazy for Cross Stitch magazine.  I chose to change the colors on this, and add some beads and speciality thread to fit in with the couple that I will be giving it to for their upcoming wedding.  I am fairly close to a finish on this one.  The progress picture does not show much update, however I spent a large part of the evening pulling stitches out of the project in order to get things to line up.  






Progress through 2014
Today's Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment