Monday, January 5, 2015

Jan. 5th

I will have to admit that I am a bit disappointed by today's project.  I picked a card for today.  It was a new project, and I honestly had every intention of finishing it today as well.  Unfortunately, as I so often do, I underestimated the amount of time it would take to do the card.  That being said, I came close to finishing the project.  I have just a few minutes of backstitching to do.  I am going to stick to the plan, however, and continue on with the next project planned for my 31 day challenge even though every cell in me wants to complete this project first.  The nice things is that it will be a quick-easy finish when I do come back to it.  And hopefully the next card/ornament I have listed will get done in one day.  Below is a picture of the project as it stands tonight...
As you can see I did change some of the colors used in the various things.  I will also be pulling the backstitch out that comprises the F and making it look more like the letter F as right now I think it looks more like a G.  All in all, I guess it was not terrible progress for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment